Say goodbye to guesswork, inaccurate cost reporting, the feeling that you may have over-progressed or under-progressed, and the other pains of Time and Materials billing and cost reporting...
Finally, an exclusive T & M software program now exists for "small to mid" size General Contractors, Custom Home Builders, Subcontractors, Construction Managers, or any contractor who struggles with T & M cost reporting and progress invoicing...
T & M Tracker 2.0 is that software that you have been thinking about or looking for over the years.
T & M Tracker 2.0 is powerful, user-friendly software that empowers you with all of the key features that you need for progress billing, tracking and reporting costs in your T & M contracts:
- Track time and materials costs
- Track budget against actual costs
- Track total work completed, previously certified costs, and current costs
- Track labor, material/equipment, subcontractor, inventory/rental, other costs
- Time and materials billing - produce progress invoice
- Set hourly billing rates / charge out rates for employees and labor trades
- Set percentage holdback rates for progressive release of holdbacks
- Set percentage markup rates
- Track and itemize Extra costs / Change Orders
With T & M Tracker 2.0, you can be sure that you are providing your clients with transparent cost reporting with each progress claim.
T & M Tracker 2.0 produces the progress invoice for you along with a suite of cost reports for each progress billing period from project time and materials expenses:
- Cost Control Report - Tracks estimated versus actuals for each description item in the T & M project breakdown (eg. roofing, painting, spiral stair, etc.) for total costs to date, previous costs, current costs. Track Change Orders and Projected Final Costs
- Time and Materials Summary Report - Tracks time and materials summaries and holdbacks for T & M project breakdown
- Labor report - Tracks labor details (employee hours worked, chargeout rates, and job activity) for T & M project breakdown
- Materials report - Tracks materials details / supplier invoices for T & M project breakdown
- Subcontractors report - Tracks subcontractor details / invoices for T & M project breakdown
- Inventory/Rentals report - Tracks inventory/rentals details (quantity, unit rate, unit of measure) for T & M project breakdown
- Other/Misc costs report - Tracks misc costs (eg. Construction Management Fees) for T & M project breakdown
Make your progress claim complete and transparent for your clients...
With T & M Tracker 2.0, you can be confident that you are providing your clients with a complete package of cost reports with each progress invoice.
Transparent cost reporting eliminates potential disputes and makes every payment a smooth process.
T & M Tracker 2.0 makes cost reporting transparent for contractors and their clients and is destined to become the new industry standard for construction management and T & M cost reporting and cost control.
T & M Tracker 2.0 is a “must have” for any contractor who does Cost Plus work / Time and Materials contracts.
T & M Tracker 2.0 was developed within the construction industry in conjunction with a top construction management company that was suffering from the same pains that you face in your Time and Materials contracts.
Because of the tedious and time consuming nature of T & M contracts, T & M Tracker 2.0 is a necessity if you want to save
yourself time and energy and provide your clients with transparent cost reporting, accurate progress invoicing, and complete progress claims.
It is time to get up and running with T & M Tracker 2.0, and to start organizing, tracking, and reporting your Time and Materials contracts all in one spot.
T & M Tracker 2.0 will save you time and eliminate pains.
Time and Material Tracker 2.0
Background/History - The Story of T & M Tracker 2.0
Testimonial / Case Study
Easy to learn software - master T & M Tracker 2.0 in a short period of time
Save time and energy and improve your bottom line...
Learn how you can increase your yearly revenue from T & M Tracker 2.0...
Learn how you can win more Time and Materials contracts with T & M Tracker 2.0